USE OF CAMPFIRES
- Small campfires are allowed in campsites but must be contained within a fire pit or container that may not exceed three (3) feet in diameter. Fire pits are not provided. Visitors must bring in and removed fire pits following its use. Click here for an example of an approved fire pit.
- No campfires are allowed within 10 feet of the dune or vegetation line.
- Fires may not be left unattended and must be extinguished with water, not sand. Only natural firewood can be burned. Burning trash, shipping pallets, or construction material is not allowed.
- All fire remains and debris must be picked up and placed in park provided ASH CANS or removed from the beach. Failure to do so will result in a fine.
- Camping privileges can be revoked for failure to follow any campfire rules or regulations.
Pre-purchase Camping Spots at Freeman Park